There is a lot of existing information showing that the number “3” has significant meaning to this universe and mankind. I came across this while researching something totally different, but like most mysterious things, you can follow the rabbit hole to get closer to the truth.
Think about it. How often do we see the number three come up in our lives, our religious texts, and our science?
- 3-dimensional reality we live in
- The creator God is in fact a trinity: Father / Son / Holy Spirit (For some reason, the sacred mysteries are often presented as threefold. The trinity represents ‘wholeness.’)
- Past – Present – Future
- DNA – coded in groups of 3 (CTG, ACG, etc..)
- Jesus in the tomb for 3 days
- Three Wise Men- They followed a “star” to find Bethlehem. It led them. It shines a light down to illuminate the manger. Is this the Bible talking in some sort of code? To connect the story of Jesus to something else
- Three Gifts: Gold: physical & material needs, Frankincense: mind expansion, Mir: the afterlife.
- Pyramids of Giza – trio of pyramids built in Ancient Egypt
- The Triangle – simplest, most pure, geometric form…three sides. Some say the mystery of the triangle has to do with “progress towards perfection towards the top of triangle.”
- Geometry-Samos, Greece(6th century BC): Pythagorean Theorem is created: (a^2 + b^2)= c^2
- Does the Pythagorean triangle represent some sort of geometry of threes? Several ancient sites have it in their architecture.
- As man’s collective knowledge evolves, Mathematics became a way to more precisely describe the supernatural.
- Everything in the universe has a 3-part structure, can be reduced diagrammatically , to a triangle
There was a breakthrough in history when the fabled Emerald Tablets were found and later deciphered.
THE EMERALD TABLETS
- The Emerald Tablets – legend has it they were written by Hermes Trismigistus and found in the Great Pyramid. Hermes descended from the sky, so did Thoth. His whole purpose was to teach the people science.
Isaac Newton translated parts of them, they are carved on green crystal, include info on the practice of alchemy and the secrets of the universe.
Here is Newton’s translation of the tablet:
- This True without lying, certain & most true.
- That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.
- And as all things have been & arose from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
- The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
- The wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse.
- The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
- Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
- Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
- It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth and receives the force of things superior & inferior.
- By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
- Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
- So was the world created.
- From this are & do come admirable adaptations where of the means(or process) is here in this.
- Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.
- That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.
The ancient wisdom of TRANSMUTATION is found in these tablets…how we can transform ourselves to become ONE with the universe, the secrets of LONGEVITY, the secrets of the COSMOS.
They have a phrase written on them: “Three is the great mystery, Come from the Great One.”
Power, Wisdom, Awareness all arises from this interplay of three.
If we take two substances, we can make a third substance out of them. This is alchemy.
Three is the Power of Transformation. The end result for the alchemist.
And whoever possessed this knowledge would become a master of life & death.
THE POWER OF THREE IN HINDUISM
You cannot have renewal, you cannot have continued growth, without the destructive energy.
Shiva: often pictured with a Trident with three prongs, representing his 3 fundamental powers(will, action, knowledge). He is also often illustrated as having a 3rd eye in the middle of his forehead. But why? With that eye he can see things, a clairvoyance, when that eye is opened up, everything becomes clear. And then of course the universe is yours, because you are able to communicate with the cosmic frequency and can communicate with the whole.
What about the Pineal Gland? Brain researchers are studying this mysterious rice-sized gland in your brain because it shares many characteristics with the human eye. Is it possible a third eye exists? Something that allows us to travel to different dimensions, astral traveling, a hyper dimensional gateway that functions as a star gate built into your brain.
The key to understanding the power of the number three, lies in the mystery of the Holy Trinity; the notion of three defined persons, in one God, refers to the 3 states of being:
1.) God the Father: the intellectual or ethical self
2.) God the Son: the physical or actual self
3.) God the Holy Spirit: the emotional or aspirational self
PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE. God and Man as one.
Could the trinity nature of God, also exist in mankind?
Does this suggest that the power of three could somehow connect humanity with divine extraterrestrial forces?
The answer is encoded within the genetic blueprint of your body. Your DNA. Triplets.
The ultimate proof of extraterrestrial tampering will not come from a crashed ufo, but from understanding our own DNA…that it is written into the background of the universe itself, assembled by the basic laws of quantum physics, and the power of three is an important part of unlocking the answer.
Does the physical expression of the power of three represent the design of a creator whose design we are just now beginning to comprehend? Perhaps the answer will lead us back to mankind’s place of origin, and the ultimate proof that our origins lie not on this earth, but out of this world.
Now that you’ve gotten a quick primer on the number three, watch the 44 min video above and when you’re done, leave leave a thought in the comments box, thanks! -Cory
Links used in the research of this article: